Frequently Asked Culinary Questions
From beginners to experts, all curious cooks have questions. Our guides aim to answer the most frequently asked questions and explain best practices. Tips and tricks for kitchen tasks to make cooking pleasurable.
Read more handy tips and tricks in the LES TRUCS column on thecookscook.com
- What are anchovies good for?
- What’s the best way to peel a tomato?
- What is mastic gum?
- What is a bouquet garni?
- What are the different types of sugar?
- What is a low carb diet?
- What is the difference between nutmeg and mace?
- Do I have to refrigerate eggs?
- What is mesclun salad?
- What are the best kinds of foods to cook in an air fryer?
- What is the best way to save and store bacon grease?
- What is the difference between sushi and sashimi?
- What is a poke bowl?
- What are Irish potatoes?
- How do I make scrambled eggs?
- What is the difference between Champagne, Prosecco, Cava
- What is the difference between vegan and vegetarian?
- What is the difference between sorbet and sherbet?
- What is the difference between ice cream and gelato?
- How to Melt Chocolate in a Microwave